/r/cringepics is the place for images that fill you with embarrassment and shame just by looking at them.
Facebook page | Twitter
View a list of all "Seal of Approval" posts!
Rules and Guidelines
1) Do not post any personal information. Block out all names & usernames from your post. These include Facebook profiles, Twitter accounts, Instagram accounts, Deviant Art accounts, Reddit accounts, etc. Failure to do so WILL result in a ban.
2) NO images of minors.
3) NO shitty Facebook/Instagram memes, 4-panels, and like/share stuff.
4) NO "disgusting", "creepy", or NSFL submissions. Nothing related to self-harm, either.
5) NO "rage-worthy", "annoying", or "obnoxious" submissions. This is not r/ThingsThatAnnoyMe or r/ObnoxiousPeople.
6) NO witch-hunting. Posts with titles like "a terrible facebook friend of mine" and "a kid from my highschool" may be removed.
7) Mark NSFW links as such.
8) Please use a descriptive title for your submission.
1) r/cringepics is not a platform for bullying. Do not link or ask for the personal profiles of those featured on r/cringepics or you will be banned.
2) Do not bully the person in the submission or other users. Be civil.
3) Do not witch-hunt or brigade. Linking to other subreddits for the purpose of witch-hunts are NOT allowed.
Please downvote and report submissions that clearly don't belong in this subreddit.
Use the sidebar as a guideline for what content is or isn't allowed. If a submission clearly breaks the rules, report it so we can take care of it. We will remove any submission we feel doesn't belong.
Message the moderators if your submission gets caught in the spam filter.
Other subreddits run by us: